Sunday, March 25, 2007

Circles

I've found myself wandering the same trails lately. Circles. Facciamo in giro, is what they would say when I was in Italy. Circles are comforting, mindless, but they get old after awhile. They build my momentum for launching off into something new.

Mike and I found a book, Afoot and Afield in Reno/Tahoe, that details some great trails in this area. We tried yesterday, but our grand attempts didn't get us much further than Thomas Creek park in Galena.



Though this morning I did rediscover the beauty of my backyard

2 comments:

Vanessa/NessieNoodle said...

lovely shot!
circles are good, but sometimes they need to get bigger, sometimes smaller... or sometimes they overlap one another making a new place to wander.

The Giant said...

You always make my day with your comments Nessie. Thank you.